Comandante Baracuda C60 Grinder
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER! RESTOCK EXPECTED IN MARCH
Note on availability: The Baracudas are a pre-order, limited production item with a select number of only 500 being made. Please be aware there is a waiting list for the unique C60.
If you're looking for a robust, heavy-duty, high-performance manual coffee grinder, the Comandante® C60 Baracuda® is an excellent choice. Featuring the biggest and most advanced burr set design ever released, this grinder was designed to explore the limits of what a manageable manual grinder could accomplish. The result is a unibody construction made of steel for maximum stability and drivetrain efficiency, with a bold and clear-cut design that perfectly supports the function. Despite its hefty 1-kilogram weight, the Baracuda®'s optimized burr geometry achieves a smooth grinding experience and a world-class particle size distribution suitable for a wide range of brew methods, from filter coffee to espresso and cezve/ibrik.
- The Comandante® C60 Baracuda® is a high-performance manual coffee grinder.
- The burr set design is the biggest and most advanced one ever released.
- Manageable manual grinder with a big burr set.
- Unibody construction made of steel for maximum stability and drivetrain efficiency.
- Manufacturing techniques and quality used were normally reserved for high-performance motor parts.
- The design is bold and clear-cut, perfectly supporting the function.
- The grinder is hefty at 1 kilogram and has a powerful feel to it.
- Thanks to Baracuda®’s optimized burr geometry, there is a 2-3x higher bean throughput and a smooth grinding experience.
- The particle size distribution is world-class, making it suitable for a wide range of brew methods, from filter coffee to espresso and cezve/ibrik.
- Weight: 1018g
- Dimensions: Assembled: 195x200x60mm
- Pack size: 150x115x60mm
- Body: High-performance brushed stainless steel
- Grind adjustment: GX50 Gold Clix* with the grind dial made out of brass
- Knob: Big Joe made from solid European Oak
- Crank: Equipped as standard with our Black Crank
- Burr: Baracuda®
- Drivetrain: Stainless steel
*The fine GX50 thread of the Gold Clix drivetrain system allows for super fine adjustments of grind setting. With a vertical burr pitch of 41.6μm per click, the resulting change to your target particle size is around 21μm per click setting.
Shipping & Returns Information:
30-Day returns on select items, with price matching available. Email CustomerSupport@luxio.com for customer service. Please allow 24-48 hours for a support representative to reach out to you. Please be aware this time may be longer due to increased customer volume, especially during weekends, holidays, and sales.
Free Shipping on orders in the USA under 25 LBS, with the option of UPS, USPS, or FedEx. International shipping via DHL or USPS is also available. Expedited shipping can be chosen at checkout for a fee depending on your location. Please allow for up to 2+ business days for processing of your order.