Yama Glass 5 Cup Stovetop Coffee Siphon (Syphon)
Introducing the Hario Drip scale! This scale is great for perfecting your morning brew. This V60 Hario scale measures in 0.1-gram increments for extreme precision! This scale is great for Hario V60 pour-overs. Hario offers two variations of this scale! The black & stainless steel option. Both are high quality & look fantastic on a kitchen counter! Luxio.com offers Free, 2-Day shipping on all orders in the USA, 30-Day Returns on all orders, and price matching!
30-Day returns on all items! Did we mention we offer price matching too? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 service! Please call 314-750-0631 for customer service
Free, 2-Day shipping on all orders in the USA! We also ship outside of the USA, please contact email@example.com to place an order outside the USA!
- Drip Coffee Scale: Perfect measurements make for a perfect brew. Hario’s V60 drip coffee scale measures in 0.1-gram increments for the highest precision. Designed to perfectly accompany your Hario V60 coffee drippers
- Designed for Coffee Lovers: Perfect for your daily pour-over or manual coffee pours. This scale features a built-in timer to help you follow and repeat brew recipes accurately. Auto-off feature after 5 minutes (not activated while the timer is in use)
- Slim Design: The V60 drip scale is designed to comfortably fit a server while maintaining a small footprint in your kitchen. Slim, sleek, and easy to store
- Updated Features: Decreased start-up times, improved reaction rate, anti-slip rubber feet, improved water resistance
- Product Details: W120×D190×H29mm; Capacity 2,000g maximum; Uses 2 AAA batteries (included on older models)
Hario is considered the best company for glass in the entire world. Hario translates to "King of Glass". "HARIO's glass is "heat-resistant glass," which is an earth-friendly material made from 100% refined natural minerals. We are particular about safe and secure materials in consideration of the customers who use them. HARIO employees who deliver such products are environmentally friendly, and employees themselves create their own knowledge and pay close attention to their behavior so that they can act with an awareness of improving manners and morals. HARIO's heat-resistant glass has been produced in a "chimney-free factory" since 1972. It was realized by the success of the original technology development that melts the glass raw material by electricity instead of heavy oil. At that time, the glass factory changed the common sense that smoke and dust were terrible, and created a work environment that was friendly to the employees working in the factory without disturbing the environment adjacent to the factory."