Hario 800ml Jumping Tea Pot - Hario JP-4
Introducing the Hario Jumping Tea Pot! This Tea Pot was imported from Japan for their high-quality glassware. Simply warm the glass by putting hot water in, empty, add leaves, then add boiling water & let your tea steep! It's that easy to make a great cup of tea using fresh tea. Hario is a well-known coffee, tea, and kitchen brand from Japan. They have extremely high-quality standards, well-detailed instruction manuals, and a passion for food & drink.
Order from Luxio.com today and receive Free, 2-Day Shipping, 30-Day Returns, Price Matching, and Customer Service 24/7 at Support@Luxio.com!
30-Day Returns on all items! Did we mention we offer price matching too? Email Support@Luxio.com for 24/7 service! Please call 314-750-0631 for customer service
Free, 2-Day shipping on all orders in the USA! We also ship outside of the USA, please contact email@example.com to place an order outside the USA!
- Golden Plated Tea Straining Mesh
- 800 ml capacity
- Classic teapot shape in glass format
- HARIO's glass is "heat-resistant glass," which is an earth-friendly material made from 100% refined natural minerals.
- HARIO's heat-resistant glass has been produced in a "chimney-free factory" since 1972
- 1921 Oct. Hario was Established by Hiroshi Shibata Seisakusho in Kanda Sudacho, Tokyo. Hario Started manufacturing and sales of glassware for physics and chemistry.
- 1955 Jun. Completed the industry's first tank furnace for hard first-class glass "Hario glass" at the new factory.
Hario is considered the best company for glass in the entire world. Hario translates to "King of Glass". "HARIO's glass is "heat-resistant glass," which is an earth-friendly material made from 100% refined natural minerals. We are particular about safe and secure materials in consideration of the customers who use them. HARIO employees who deliver such products are environmentally friendly, and employees themselves create their own knowledge and pay close attention to their behavior so that they can act with an awareness of improving manners and morals. HARIO's heat-resistant glass has been produced in a "chimney-free factory" since 1972. It was realized by the success of the original technology development that melts the glass raw material by electricity instead of heavy oil. At that time, the glass factory changed the common sense that smoke and dust were terrible, and created a work environment that was friendly to the employees working in the factory without disturbing the environment adjacent to the factory."