Cuisinart 650-26CP Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 5-Quart Chili Pot with Cover,Black
Introducing the Cuisinart 5.5 Quart Sauté Pan! Your favorite kitchenware company. Cuisinart produces some of the highest quality cookware on the market. Every pot & pan is crafted with expertise & precision while maintaining extremely high-quality standards for all of their products. Cuisinart is "preferred by chefs and favored by consumers" around the globe.
Order from Luxio.com today and receive Free, 2-Day Shipping, 30-Day Returns, Price Matching, and Customer Service 24/7 at Support@Luxio.com!
30-Day Returns on all items (Email Support@Luxio.com)! Did we mention we offer price matching too? Email Support@Luxio.com for 24/7 service! Call 314-750-0631 for customer service if needed.
Free, 2-Day shipping on all orders in the USA! We also ship outside of the USA, please contact email@example.com to place an order outside the USA!
- Well Known Kitchen Brand, Founded in 1973.
- High quality - Made for chefs & home cooks alike
- Durable Materials only, extreme quality control
- Various warranties depend on the item, most are lifetime
- Cuisinart has been a brand you can trust & rely on for years
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: Enjoy professional performance with Hard Anodized Exterior, Unsurpassed Heat Distribution and Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results
- PREMIUM COOKING: measurement markings for ease of use, drip free pouring, and flavor lock lid. Oven Safe up to 500-degrees F
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING: cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- CLEAN UP: easy clean up with hot soapy water and a non abrasive scrub pad
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
Cuisinart is a modern age kitchen company with tons of professional-grade cookware.
"Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart secret and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to hail the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to America in 1973 by the late Cuisinart founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes.
Our Mission is to help you “Savor the Good Life®.” Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well, as today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.
Culinary Education Is at the Heart of Our Business
Home cooks are looking for more than just a product purchase. They want cooking tips and techniques that turn products into culinary tools. Cuisinart is keeping its tradition of culinary education alive by partnering with a variety of educational and charitable causes, such as The Dynatie Shop, Macaroni Kids, Cycle for Survival, and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, to name a few.
Design Innovation Drives Our Success
Our commitment to producing innovative, functional, and top-quality products has won Cuisinart numerous coveted awards and accolades throughout the years, including but not limited to Good Design Awards, the Gold Hermes Award, and the Gold Summit International Award.