Cuisinart 622-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 8-Inch Open Skillet,Black
Introducing Cuisinart! Your favorite kitchenware company. Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard-Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying fish, sautéing onions, and garlic or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The long handle offers the perfect balance to provide exceptional control when gently tossing food. Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware features durable hard-anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty. Cuisinart produces some of the highest quality cookware on the market. Every pot & pan is crafted with expertise & precision while maintaining extremely high-quality standards for all of their products. Cuisinart is "preferred by chefs and favored by consumers" around the globe.
30-Day returns on select items, with price matching available. Email CustomerSupport@luxio.com for customer service. Please allow 24-48 hours for a support representative to reach out to you. Please be aware this time may be longer due to increased customer volume, especially during weekends, holidays, and sales.
Free Shipping on orders in the USA under 25 LBS, with the option of UPS, USPS, or FedEx. International shipping via DHL or USPS is also available. Expedited shipping can be chosen at checkout for a fee depending on your location. Please allow for up to 2+ business days for processing of your order.
- Well Known Kitchen Brand, Founded in 1973.
- High quality - Made for chefs & home cooks alike
- Durable Materials only, extreme quality control
- Various warranties depend on the item, most are lifetime
- Cuisinart has been a brand you can trust & rely on for years
- Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance
- The sloped sides of the skillet maximize the cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard-Anodized Exterior
- The cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, and highly wear-resistant.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium® Non-Stick for Professional Results
- Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking, and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Cool Grip™ Handle
- The solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring
- Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Constructed to Last
- Lifetime warranty offered by Cuisinart in the USA/Canada.
- Product Manual
Cuisinart is a modern age kitchen company with tons of professional-grade cookware.
"Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart secret and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to hail the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to America in 1973 by the late Cuisinart founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes.
Our Mission is to help you “Savor the Good Life®.” Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well, as today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.
Culinary Education Is at the Heart of Our Business
Home cooks are looking for more than just a product purchase. They want cooking tips and techniques that turn products into culinary tools. Cuisinart is keeping its tradition of culinary education alive by partnering with a variety of educational and charitable causes, such as The Dynatie Shop, Macaroni Kids, Cycle for Survival, and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, to name a few.
Design Innovation Drives Our Success
Our commitment to producing innovative, functional, and top-quality products has won Cuisinart numerous coveted awards and accolades throughout the years, including but not limited to Good Design Awards, the Gold Hermes Award, and the Gold Summit International Award.