Cuisinart FRENCH CLASSIC TRI-PLY STAINLESS COOKWARE 3 PIECE DOUBLE BOILER SET
With its tightfitting lid, this 3 Piece Double Boiler Set is ideal for creating sauces, such as beurre blanc and for melting chocolate. Thick liquids and oatmeal, which typically burn if not stirred constantly, do especially well when cooked in a double boiler. Includes a 3 qt. saucepan that can be used separately.
- Professional Triple Ply Stainless - Three-layer design ensures optimal heat. An aluminum core enveloped by stainless steel provides professional performance.
- Exceptional Heat - Heat Surround™ Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware.
- Stay-Cool Stainless Handles - Contoured, stainless steel stick handles remain cool on stovetop and provide a comfortable grip. Unique thumb rest for ultimate control, and professionally riveted for durability.
- Comfortable Handling - Solid stainless steel side grips ensure a lifetime of balanced cooking and easy lifting.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Covers Seal in Nutrients - Tightfitting stainless lids seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results every time you cook. Wide cover handle makes gripping lids simple.
- Versatile Performance - Use on stovetop, in the oven, or under the broiler. Oven safe to 500⁰F and freezer safe for food storage.
- Classic Convenience - Dishwasher-safe cookware that retains its brilliant finish.
- Induction Ready - Suitable for use on induction stovetops.
Cuisinart produces some of the highest quality cookware on the market. Every pot & pan is crafted with expertise & precision while maintaining extremely high-quality standards for all of their products. Cuisinart is "preferred by chefs and favored by consumers" around the globe.
Order from Luxio.com today and receive Free shipping in the USA, 30-Day Returns, Price Matching, and Customer Service 24/7 at Support@Luxio.com!
30-Day returns on all items (Email Support@Luxio.com)! Did we mention we offer price matching too? Email Support@Luxio.com for 24/7 service, or text/call 314-591-0267 for customer service
Free shipping on orders in the USA! We also ship outside of the USA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order outside the USA!
- Well Known Kitchen Brand, Founded in 1973.
- High quality - Made for chefs & home cooks alike
- Durable Materials only, extreme quality control
- Various warranties depend on the item, most are lifetime
- Cuisinart has been a brand you can trust & rely on for years
Cuisinart is a modern age kitchen company with tons of professional-grade cookware.
"Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart secret and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to hail the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to America in 1973 by the late Cuisinart founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes.
Our Mission is to help you “Savor the Good Life®.” Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well, as today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.
Culinary Education Is at the Heart of Our Business
Home cooks are looking for more than just a product purchase. They want cooking tips and techniques that turn products into culinary tools. Cuisinart is keeping its tradition of culinary education alive by partnering with a variety of educational and charitable causes, such as The Dynatie Shop, Macaroni Kids, Cycle for Survival, and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, to name a few.
Design Innovation Drives Our Success
Our commitment to producing innovative, functional, and top-quality products has won Cuisinart numerous coveted awards and accolades throughout the years, including but not limited to Good Design Awards, the Gold Hermes Award, and the Gold Summit International Award.